Northern Colorado Endoscopy Center strives to provide you with compassionate care. Our professional nursing staff assesses your physical condition prior to and immediately following your procedure.
Our discharge plans include the following elements:
- Verifying you have a person designated as your caretaker who will attend to your care at home.
- Assessing your physical condition for the duration of stay in our post-anesthesia recovery area.
- Ensuring your physical condition meets required criteria for a safe discharge home.
- Reviewing your prescription medications and advising when to resume.
- Conveying contact information for your physician or the nearest emergency department.
Our clinical staff is highly proficient in identifying and caring for patients’ needs prior to discharge. However, if you have any questions or concerns about our discharge processes, please contact one of our Nurses at 970-573-7555